Invest in your education, your career and your future.
Return on Investment
When you enroll as an SMU Cox student, we understand that you’ve made a big commitment. We promise to match your commitment to help you grow as an individual and as a business leader. It is our mission to learn your specific personal goals and ambitions, and to give you the tools and opportunities you need to succeed. That begins with making sure every prospective student understand the financing options available to make your MBA dreams a reality.
- Our Admissions and Financial Aid representatives are here to help you move through the process of securing all necessary funding to attend the Cox MBA program.
- Your Federal Student Loan eligibility will be determined after you have filed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- If you are unable to borrow through Federal funding or you wish to explore other options, alternative loans are 100% credit-based and offer variable interest rates. For more information, please visit SMU’s Financial Aid Loan Pages.
- Credits: 52 Credits in 7 Terms
- Cost per Credit: $1,745
- Total Cost of Program: $90,740
Cost excludes travel expenses of the immersion component.
Access The CMC Anywhere
The Cox School has been a leader in business education for nearly a century. Put our experience to work, wherever you are, with our innovative new Online MBA.
Get ready to expand your skill set and knowledge base with a robust curriculum focused on shaping business leaders for the 21st century.
The online MBA program, like the on-campus equivalent, is based in experiential learning. This means we encourage students to apply what they have learned in the world of work to conversations in the classroom. Inversely, we expect them to take what they learn at Cox and immediately apply it to their professional endeavors. No need to wait until graduation to put your new skills to work.
Support for Your Success
Virtual office hours with faculty, live working sessions with fellow classmates, advice from alumni mentors, support from your Success Coach, and guidance from career advisors - we ensure our Online MBA students are supported throughout and after their enrollment at Cox.