When you enroll as an Online MBA SMU Cox student, you’ve made an important commitment. We promise to match your commitment to help you grow as an individual and as a business leader. It is our mission to understand your specific personal goals and ambitions, and to give you the tools and opportunities you need to make your MBA dreams a reality. That begins with making sure you understand the financing options available to you.
Online MBA Tuition Costs
- Credits: 52 Credits in 7 Terms
- Cost per Credit: $1,762
- Total Cost of Program: $91,624
Cost excludes flights to and from immersions, but does include immersion lodging and most meals.
Online MBA Loans & Financial Aid
- Our Admissions and Financial Aid representatives are here to help you move through the process of securing funding to attend the Cox Online MBA program. Please email email@example.com, call (214) 842-6486, or schedule a meeting with us anytime.
- Your Federal Student Loan eligibility will be determined after you have filed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- If you are unable to borrow through Federal funding or you wish to explore other options, alternative loans are 100% credit-based and offer variable interest rates. For more information, please visit SMU’s Financial Aid Loan Pages.
7:00 PM CT
The SMU Cox Online Classroom Experience
6:30 PM CT
Virtual Preview Day - SMU Cox Advantage with Associate Dean Shane Goodwin
6:30 PM CT
Virtual Preview Day - Information Sessions featuring Current Students